Welcome
Welcome to refracta

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

exegnu nosystemd repo gpg error

Stuff that has not yet gone into the official build.

exegnu nosystemd repo gpg error

Postby fsmithred » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:49 pm

I'm trying to add the exegnulinux experimental nosystemd repo to ascii, and I'm having trouble with the signing key.

Code: Select all
W: GPG error: http://exegnulinux.net/nosystemd experimental InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 891D242C6F5AA524
W: The repository 'http://exegnulinux.net/nosystemd experimental InRelease' is not signed.

Code: Select all
gpg: requesting key 6F5AA524 from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpgkeys: key 891D242C6F5AA524 not found on keyserver

I also tried a different keyserver and got "subkeys.pgp.net: Network is unreachable"
fsmithred

Re: exegnu nosystemd repo gpg error

Postby figlfdev » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:21 pm

I'm trying to add the exegnulinux experimental nosystemd repo to ascii,

ive already asked in the other thread whats going on with the new repos, and what the cost is if the user removes them, and how much of the next refracta will rely (if at all) on their packages. my goal is to make my own install of refracta 100% devuan, or actually 100% devuan plus the extra_packages folder on ibiblio. with these new repos being bandied about, im not 100% certain whats going in now? nor what apt-get update will do (nothing, for repos that are commented out.) i bet theres an easy answer to this, but i dont have it yet, need info.
figlfdev

Postby fsmithred » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:40 pm

You're right that there's an easy answer, and it makes sense to put it here. I didn't think about the confusion I'd be causing.

There's a file, sources.list.d/nosystemd that has outside nosystemd repos listed but commented out. They are there in case anyone wants or needs to use them. Official refracta releases don't and won't have any packages from these outside repos installed. The only difference betwee jessie and ascii is that I added the antix nosystemd repo to the list.

NOTE: I reserve the right to have experimental releases with packages from these repos or anywhere else in the universe, but they'll be labeled as experimental.
fsmithred

Postby figlfdev » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:18 am

sounds good!
figlfdev

Postby dzz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:02 pm

I'm trying to add the exegnulinux experimental nosystemd repo to ascii, and I'm having trouble with the signing key.

It's mostly just eudev, far as I know the sources and debs are there, you can still dpkg -i them. Testing/unstable might error out with unsigned repos.

Sorry, too busy with other things in life to sort that just now (and sporadic internet) but will be back on the case soon as I can.
dzz

Postby fsmithred » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:32 am

OK, I can make a note of that in sources.list.d/nosystemd. Downloading debs should not be a problem for anyone.
fsmithred

Postby fsmithred » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 pm

I installed the key using the deb file, and that worked. What didn't work was 'gpg --recv-keys...' It should have occurred to me that you didn't upload the public key, because I didn't upload mine until just a couple months ago.
fsmithred

Return to Experimental