Welcome
Welcome to refracta

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

themes

Share your ideas and give feedback about the board.

Re: themes

Postby nadir » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 pm

jheaton5 wrote:
nadir wrote:First of all let me answer your question: i got no clue.

Great answer. :) I need to use that one more often. It will keep me out of trouble. :mrgreen:

oh, yes, in fact its better than i realized at first glance. :lol:

But i think its used quite often. Somehow like:
"Do everyone a favors and search before you ask"
It does not help to replace "favor" with "common courtesy" (courtesy -> court -> oh noze...that reminds me of worse than a favor does).
So i herd u liek mudkip?
nadir

Postby fsmithred » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Uh, ok. Not exactly fresh from the vine here, but thanks.

And about that word censor, I'm pretty sure that the choices didn't come standard with the forum. Replacement words included butnut and comical. We have gremlins?
fsmithred

Postby nadir » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:05 pm

I am more than sure that i did not add it. Might be traveler has added it, but i don't know.

The other issue i spoke of above is kinda "solved":
http://support.freeforums.org/viewtopic ... 7a67bbb607
I can't remember having done anything like that too
(but it might be that i made you admin, and wanted to test if that works, without knowing what i did).

Sorry and thanks again.
So i herd u liek mudkip?
nadir

Postby meandean » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Thanks for themes, yummy.

Yea I like the giggle factor of the word censor but hate for my words to be changed unless I change them. It would be funny to see some butnut fanboy have his words changed though.

I don't think it is too hard to guess who changed them. Maybe we could ask the violent hot chick? ;)

I am not sure who has what permissions but it appears that I still have some. I can still log into the ACP
meandean

Previous

Return to Forum proposals