Welcome
Welcome to refracta

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

New upload 29 May 2017

For general announcements.

New upload 29 May 2017

Postby FOSSuser » Mon May 29, 2017 5:32 pm

I've just seen a new upload of the 'nox' 5 hours ago - hopefully there will be a new upload of the main distro shortly. :)
FOSSuser

Re: New upload 29 May 2017

Postby fsmithred » Wed May 31, 2017 10:39 am

The no-X iso go updated after I realized that I hadn't included the wireless firmware packages from backports to go with the bpo kernel. That's why it got replaced so soon after it appeard. That problem doesn't exist in the regular isos. But I have been thinking about updating them. I'm planning to make some changes in the installer and clean up the scripts a bit. I'll make a new set of xfce isos after that. They'll still have the stock kernel. And that will probably be the last set of jessie images. Then you can start looking for ascii images.

If you want an iso that has xfce and a backported kernel, there's one that I made with refractasnapshot from an installed devuan-live. That's here -
http://distro.ibiblio.org/refracta/files/experimental/
fsmithred

Re: New upload 29 May 2017

Postby FOSSuser » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 am

Ah, I thought it was because of the new Devuan that was released - no worries. :D
FOSSuser

Return to Announcements